Blood Cancer or Leukemia is a type of cancer that affects the bone marrow. The exact reason for abnormal white blood cells in some individuals is unknown. The exact cause of Leukemia can not be certain, whereas there are few reasons which might cause Leukemia, they are:
1. When any one is exposed to radiation
2. When in contact with chemicals
3. Some viruses also cause
4. Patients under taking chemotherapy
5. Genetics disorders and if a person contains any other blood disorders.
There are different types of blood cancer like Acute lymphocytic leukemia, Acute myelogenous leukemia, Chronic lymphocytic leukemia, Chronic myelogenous leukemia, Hairy cell leukemia.
* General ill feeling.
* Weakness, paleness, chronic fatigue.
* Fever and flu-like symptoms
* Frequent injuries and prolonged bleeding.
* Sudden drastic weight loss.
* Abdominal pain.
* Frequent bacterial or viral infections.
* Frequent headaches.
* Enlarged nymph nodes.
* Pain in bones and joints.
* Night sweats.
* Blood in urine or stools.
* Bleeding from gums and nose.
Find ways on various diagnosis available, various treatments, ways to prevent, ways to cope up with Leukemia and self care tips. Find all these information at http://www.internationaldrugmart.com/health-articles/blood-cancer-overview.shtml
You must be logged in to post a comment.