Posted on Feb 9, 2011 in General
| 0 comments
Pregnancy is a very joyful journey for every woman towards the path motherhood. To create awareness & educate women about pregnancy, February 7 – 13th is been celebrated this year.
Keynotes of Pregnancy Awareness Week are:
- Birth preparedness
- Need for regular checkups
- About Self Caring includes hygiene & Nutrition
- Complication readiness
- HIV testing
- Antenatal care
- Explaining about the role of father & mother to the couples.
Some Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy Period:
- Avoid drink alcohol and smoking.
- Sound Sleep – Atleast 8 hrs a day.
- Avoid taking other medications without doctor advice including OTC & Herbal Products
- Exercise – Slow walking for 15 – 20 minutes daily
- Wear loose & comfortable dress.
- Having healthy foods like leafy veggies, fruits and vegetables. Avoid taking artificial food items.
- Take Iron & Folic Acid Supplements with physician’s advice.
List of Multivitamin Prescribed Medications offered by InternationalDrugMart.com:
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
You must be logged in to post a comment.