DETOXACOL – A natural colon cleansing detoxification capsule of Ranias Garden.
When the Colon gets clogged in body, it will create many health problems including indigestion, Bloating, Constipation, Skin Problems and even in weight gain. Colon detoxification capsules are taken to get rid of colon from getting toxicated, which are harmful for the body. Detoxacol helps you to get remove the waste materials that are formed inside our body and supports healthy colon.
Detoxacol is the safest & Natural way of getting Colon Cleansing enabling organs cleanse, and a good immune system – helping you feel free and energetic.
Ingredients Present in Detoxacol & there medicinal values
Psyllium (Plantago ovata)
- Helps in preventing constipation – Stops loosen bowels
- Soothes the inflamed tissues
- Removes putrefaction
- Helps in minimizing diverticulitis, and diverticulosis
Fennel seeds (Foeniculum Vulgare)
- Carminative Agent – Relieving Gas
- Diuretic Ability
- Treatment of indigestion
- Cleanse the colon
Cascara Sagrada Complex
- Treats hemorrhoids caused by poor bowel function
- Peristaltic action in the intestinal canal
- Improves the course of stomach, liver and pancreas secretions which helps in promoting a better digestion and elimination
- Acts a natural antibiotic in the intestines
Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root
- Treat stomach upset
- Treating ileitis – Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- For Crohn’s disease
- Acts as Antispasmodic – Pain and Spasm in Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Rhubarb (Rheum officinale)
- Used in detoxification – prevents from Colon Cancer
- Promotes a healthy colon
- Cleans the digestive system
- Relieve from diarrhea
Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Avoid risks of colon cancer
- Treats motion sickness
Goldenseal Extracts (Hydrastis canadensis)
- A Good Diuretic Agent
- Increases digestive secretions
- Has antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties
Take one capsule in the morning. If needed, you may take an additional one capsule in the afternoon. Do not exceed more than three capsules per day as dietary supplement.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
You must be logged in to post a comment.