Asthma is a disease of the lungs. Asthma affects the breathing passages of the lungs. The symptoms of asthma may differ from person to person, and from time to time.These are the usual symptoms associated with an asthma attack.
* Excessive coughing, especially at night
* Shortness of breath
* Fatigue while exercising
* Wheezing or coughing post exercising.
* Tightness in the chest.
* Symptoms similar to cold like running nose, cough, sore throat and headache.
* Change in color, amount or thickness of mucus.
* Loss of good sleep or inability to sleep well.
There are two types of medications namely, quick-relief medications and long-term control medications. We at our pharmacy have both types of medications at International Drug Mart.
You can find the causes, ways to cope up with asthma and also ways to prevent it at http://www.internationaldrugmart.com/health-articles/asthma-overview.html
No comments yet.
You must be logged in to post a comment.